Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Gratitude, two little words: "thank you".

I noticed on each of the teachers doors were big hearts with the words "thank you" posted around the school. To many times we leave a class room with our brains ten times more full of information from our teachers and dont even care to stop and say thank you. I know I myself am guilty of this. Yes they frustrate us, make our lives just a tad difficult sometimes, but how difficult do we make theirs? haha I know a few students who are a couple of stinkers who Im sure drive the teachers up the wall, but think about it, our teachers are still here. Maybe one day we should try to test without information being taught to us by the teachers. Ummmm...epic fail. Next time before we leave our class room to rush to the next, take a second and say those two simple words.

BTdubs, thank you for reading(;

1 comment:

  1. I thank Jasmine for the thankfulness she gave for the thankful teachers of this thankful school. Thank You for all your thankful gratitude. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete