Thursday, December 8, 2011

Home is Where the Heart is.

<3Why did I not fight harder to stay where my heart will forever be. More tears could have been shed. I could have pleaded with everything I had. With all my might I should have faught...but I didn't. Too many times in life do we search for a pot of gold that sits cleary in front of us. Were just too blind to see it. It's like the old saying "You dont know what you've got till it's gone."

I didn't understand what he meant when he said I wasn't mature enough to leave yet. I did not know at the time how good I had it. It all seems crystal clear...now that I've hit the bottom. The view is different from here. The words I here, the things I see, the feelings I feel, they've changed. "It's just high school." they say. This I do not believe. Back to you I'll come running. With all the power I posses I will cling to you. Never again will I let this mistake take place. I love you Anchorage. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment